Friday, June 18, 2010

Little Loving Things Today

Aren't you going to cook the vegetables in the gravy?

Well, not everyone wants vegetables in their gravy. Can't you just mix them on your dish?

I guess so. [Goes outside to check on the green beans and radishes that he just planted.]

Hmm, I do have another pot. I'll just cook some of the veggies and half of the gravy in that one.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Oh, I thought everything on this pile was insurance information...but the larger packet is an anniversary present!

Isn't it a little late?

No, it's not for our anniversary; it's for your 10 year anniversary at work--a letter, a plaque--and here's a catalog for your to pick out a gift...

Well, take a look at it and see what you like.

Auntie: It's his anniversary--he should pick out what he wants.

[She keeps looking through the catalog anyway.] The jewelry box on the first page looks nice. Clock? No. Watch? Uh uh. Jewelry--some lovely things there, but I like the special things I already have. Um, Rachel Ray sautee pan? Maybe. Lots of stuff in here, more stuff--luggage, grill--pretty nice stuff!

I really like the jewelry box...

That would be good for you to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment