Wednesday, January 4, 2012

40 ways to say I love you…

They say that love is more than a feeling – so true!

I'm starting a few days late, but with almost 40 days to Valentine's Day, I've been thinking about all the ways my husband shows me that he loves me besides the things he says to me. Since I'm starting a few days late, I'll have to post a few at one time today. They are not in chronological order.

1. When I called him at work upset about something I had broken, he brought flowers home for me.

2. After we got married, he paid off my student loan and my car loan.

3. At each new house that we bought, he planted roses for me and put up a rose arbor, letting them hang loose and free a little bit the way I like them when he would prefer them to be wrapped up more neatly.

4.Although it would be more practical for me to have a different kind of job, I'm happy that he is agreeable for me to work at home, taking up time and space from our family at a job that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment